Reviewing in FromThePage
- Go to the project page.
- Click on "Pages That Need Review".
- Select a page you want to review.
- Review the transcribed material and compare it to the original.
- Click "Approve" if everything looks correct. This will mark the page as reviewed.
- If you see any errors, you can still make changes and save it. This will not lock the page.
- Another way to review is to go to the Review tab. You can click on "Works to Review", which will give you an overview of how many pages still need reviewing, along with a link to those pages. It also shows you the users who were working on it.